Monday, January 30, 2012

Best of 2011

A year has passed since I created my blog, all thanks to my sister, and I decided to post the best of this year... So these are the most viewed posts of every month for the whole 2011. I hope you like them! You can find the descriptions by clicking on each title.

January most viewed post: New blog!
Barcelona
 February most viewed post: Bicycle & flowers
Amsterdam
 March most viewed post: picking nose
Torino
 April most viewed post: VerĂ³nica
New York
 May most viewed post: All you need is love
Roma
 June most viewed post: King
Copenhagen
 July most viewed post: Rise!
Lyon
 August most viewed post: Elder steps
Lyon
 September most viewed post: Light
Alassio
 October most viewed post: Homeless?
Brno
November most viewed post: Victoria
Torino
 December most viewed post: Giulia Ambrogio
Torino

No comments:

Post a Comment